- tesa® HAF 8402 is a double sided thermosetting brown adhesive film, without backing, based on phenolic resin and nitrile rubber.
- At room temperature tesa® HAF 8402 is not tacky. It is activated for pre-lamination by heat and starts to become tacky at 90 °C. In a second application step heat and pressure is applied over a certain period of time.
- After curing tesa® HAF 8402 reaches a very high bonding strength, high temperature stability and excellent chemical resistance. Because of the rubber components tesa® HAF 8402 remains flexible and elastic.
- tesa® HAF 8402 is supplied with a strong paper liner and can easily be slit and die cut.
- It is suitable for bonding of all thermal resistant materials such as metal, glass, plastic, wood and textiles.