- tesa® ACXplus 7054
- A 500µm transparent acrylic core double sided tape that consists of a high-performance acrylic system.
- Primarily characterised by its Bonding Power, Stress Dissipation and its Temperature and Weather Resistance.
- The visco-elastic, solid acrylic core compensates different thermal elongation of bonded parts.
- Suitable for constructive bonding of transparent and translucent materials such as glass or acrylic.
- Typical application for this tape is for the bonding of glass partitions in office fit outs.