23 Jun PPE protection from Coronavirus COVID-19
Incorrect use of PPE may be putting yourselves and others at greater risk. Below we have put together some advice we should all be following when it comes to PPE and COVID 19 safety, to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Disposed of after into the correct bin.
- Stored in clean/dry place and adhere to expiry dates
- Still important to wash your hands! Even if you wear gloves
- Your PPE should fit correctly
- Used by one person
- Quality PPE (certified)
- Situated close to point of use
- Socially distance; stay 2 metres away from anyone you do not live with or anyone who is not in your support bubble
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
Further research and sources: